Anyway as the title suggests, I got tagged again. Not once, but TWICE this time... by 2 different ppl, namely Alicia and Sue Ann, to do the same tag.
So what tag is it this time?
Six (6, enam, lù) Weird Facts About Myself
[this is tough]
1) I can't stand it when it's too cold or when it's too hot... that is my tolerance for cold and heat is not as good as any normal human being. I think so lah.. hehe.
2) I don't like Coke. I think I don't quite like Pepsi either. Does this pass as weird?
3) I can be really lame sometimes. This is thanks to my 'sifus' Aaron Teo, Joshua Johnson and Oon-Yow, who taught me well.
4) I usually take quite a long time in the shower, compared to a lot of other guys. Hey, can't blame me for wanting to be clean right? Although so, I'll never be able to beat the master of it all, Kin Mun, who can sometimes take up to an hour to bathe.. heheh. Nevertheless, those who will share the same room as me in future camps, be prepared to wait. Haha!
5) I was somewhat addicted to football (soccer) PC games, such as FIFA, Championship Manager, Football Manager. I could spend hours playing them daily. Others will die of boredom. Only the likes of Lukas and Jon Ong can match me in this. Heheh. Not sure if I am still like that though... I've deleted all those games from my PC liao due to insufficient space.
6) Though I'm left-handed, I use my right hand to play sports. So can I be considered as a double-handed person? Heheh. Plus I also use my right leg in football instead of my left, whereas most left-handers I know use their left leg.
I shall tag anyone who's free enough to do this tag.
On 2nd thought, I think I'll think tag some ppl from HELP. Hhmm.. haven't seen Priscilla Cheong do any kinda tag before also. Must see if S'pore has helped her develop an weird character or habits or not.. Hehe.
So, here goes. I tag:
- James Quah (the ultimate monyet)
- Anna Teoh (peanut)
- Priscilla Cheong
- Betsy Yeo
- Kingsley - that's if you do read this lah
For BPsyc students, you can do this after your finals lah if you can't find enough time in between your studies to do this.
And yeah.. before I forget. ALL THE BEST to all Psyc students! May you do well in your finals. God bless. If you're feeling really stressed (which you should) right now, I hope these verses will help give you some confort and peace:
Cast ALL your anxiety on Him because He CARES for you.
1 Peter 5:7
Do remember that our heavenly Father is also the God who feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass of the field. Will He not care and look after you as well? Aren't you much more valuable than the birds or the air and grass of the field?
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
What an assurance.. to know that He's always there by our side, waiting for us to call out to Him.
In whatever you do, do it for the Lord. ALL THE BEST!