Monday, January 22, 2007

BRJ

Good things seldom come cheap.. well at least they don't always come expensive also.


Was trying to find for a parking spot near TBun on Saturday night when I saw a perfect spot just opposite BRJ, which is next to TBun. I actually felt so blessed... until after a game of CS, while we were eating at BRJ and watching Liverpool tear Chelsea appart at the same time, when I suddenly realised that my car was surrounded by BRJ's tables and chairs (well you see, if you haven't been to BRJ, they usually take up the whole road for their mamak business, including the parking spots). I actually thought that the rain would last longer and thus, prevent them from putting their chairs and tables outside. But no, the rain HAD to stop halfway through the football match.

Well, at least the boss of BRJ was kind enough to ask some of his workers to move aside some of the tables and chairs to allow me to get my car out of that parking spot. It was a good thing I was driving the Kancil.. it's small size enabled me to have less difficulty coming out of the now narrow road. SLK rocks man! (SLK = small little Kancil).. Anyway I think the BRJ boss saw Chris, Paul and Simeon also.. so he was scared they may bash him up if he didn't get his machas to help move the tables and chairs... hehe.. joking. He was really kind. Really thank God I didn't have to leave my car there and come back the next day to collect it - the car might no longer be there already if I did.. who knows rite.

So yeah.. learned my lesson. When things seem to be too good to be true, always outweigh its benefits and costs properly before taking action. A perfect parking spot may not be so perfect after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u went there??? the one in cheras??

JTan said...

Huh? in Cheras?

No no.. I went to the one in Wangsa Maju. Cheras also got one ar? Wahliao.. I didn't know they had a branch.

Anonymous said...

haha ya.. had one here since last year.. luv the food there =)