Monday, May 14, 2007

More Birthdays

Wah.. many many many many many many many people born in May...

Will be off to a camp (Camp Cam!) for 3 weeks.. so won't be able to wish you all (from what I've heard, there's no line at the campsite)

I shall, therefore, give all of you early birthday wishes instead

:)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Cheong Siu Fai - 14th May










Dad - 15th May










Deborah Yong - 18th May















Wong Hon Yau - 19th May












Alicia Low - 23rd May














Yeow Zhong Yi - 24th May












Priscilla Cheong - 28th May













Paul Chak - 29th May






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy!Nice to see that you remember so many birthdays.That's a nice gesture on your part.The photos are cool.I too celebrate my birthdays this month, so wish me too!Good luck!

Alicia said...

Heeheee... thanks! :) did you get that picture of me from Sue Ann?

Unknown said...

hi!now you're the first camp cam blogger i know!...haha...

Suit Lin said...

Greetings!

Anonymous said...

i know this is overdue...but eh..where's mine???!!? *shows VERY sad face*

everquint said...

Found you too~!

JTan said...

Carol - dunno who you are, but thanks neway..

Alicia - you're welcome.. and yes, I got it from Sue Ann's camera.. hehe..

Adelene - wah.. you found me.. hehe..

Suit Lin - hey! so now you know who JTan is eh..


Lydia - SORRYYYYYYY!! ok.. here goes.. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Lydia!! =) hehe.. urs is 25th May isit?


Ivan - hey man.. you found me too.. haha..

Anonymous said...

ahaha. yeah. :) just pulling ur legs lah, but thanks!

-priscilla- said...

yo! i know this is super super late, but then i wanna thank u! hahaha..