Monday, July 17, 2006

Adios...

I don't think I've ever been to as many farewells as this year. Yesterday we had another farewell... this time it was for Priscilla, Simeon and Wy Leong. The funny thing is that none of them are going any further than Singapore.

Hope you guys enjoyed the farewell..



Well if you're wondering who they are, here are a pics of each of them.



This is Priscilla Cheong, 19 years of age.

She'll be going to Singapore to further her studies.

We'll miss your bubbly character and your laughter.

Then again, I guess we'll be seeing you around every few months... S'pore ain't too far away.. Haha.

Must make sure that you're around during the next World Cup yah! Wanna see you cry when Germany loses again. Haha! *joking*




Simeon Koh, 25 years of age (am I right? do correct me if otherwise), Pastor's son.. still available (I think).

Our very own Superman! Haha.. he does look like Clark Kent, don't you think so?

This guy's leaving to an even nearer place! - PJ.. haha!

We do hope that you'll still be able to come visit us despite your tight schedules. I'd like to headshot 'Shadow' at least once more. Heheh...

Hope you'll settle down well at First Baptist Church.




Ee Wy Leong, 20 years of age.

Another one going to Singapore to further his studies.

Wanted to say "we'll miss you very much".. but then, you said you'll be back every 2 months. So looks like we'll still be seeing you around lah. Heheh..

Neway, remember the conversations we had on the way up to Penang? heheh... well, hope we'll get to have a good chat like that again when you're having your hols. Looking forward to future road trips.

Stay close to the Lord and hope you find a good church there.




Well, take care you guys. Hope these verses will be of an encouragement to you.





So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous
right hand.

- Isaiah 41:10






So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

- Colossians 2:6,7

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow...this is really weird. I'm checking my blog stats, and all of a sudden, I realize I'm getting a whole buncha hits from KL. Geez, I haven't heard from you guys in a looong time. I didn't know that you guys still knew that I existed!

http://thinkandrew.blogspot.com/

-priscilla- said...

thx wei~!!

haha, i sure m looking forward to the next world cup~

germany will make me cry with tears of happiness this time!!