Saturday, July 22, 2006

Reply to SliderGirl

The above title has got something to do with this ...


So Alicia, here are your 'answers':

1. MU nut? hhmmm.. can't disagree with you on that. Heheh.

2. I think the tougher challenge would be trying to get hold of that book. So far I think the only ppl who have that book are Priscilla, Siaw Lin and Tabby. Priscilla is in a land far, far away from KL. Tabby and Siaw Lin... their books are like precious belongings to them (think the ring in LOTR) - it would be pretty hard to borrow the book from either of them I think.. heheh. But I'll try. Like you said.. siapa tau it'll come in handy.

5. Misconception?... but.. you ARE creative. Aren't you? I still think you are.

7. Really talk? hhmmm.. as in serious close-to-heart stuff? hhmm.. not really lah. I have to admit we're not really close.



Anyway, thanks for your comments.




______________________________________________



Jeremy - what you waiting for?! (you must at least do for me, ok?)


Uuhh.. must admit, I was a bit lazy to type.. haha.. OK, doing one for you now.

Sorry for keeping you waiting so long for this.. heheh.


Alicia:
1. Your love for writing, writing, writing, AND writing (and oh, typing too of course.. hehe) is what makes you YOU. And just in case you're wondering, it's a good thing. Heheh.
2. Hhmmm... what should I dare you to do? hhmmm... aha! heheh.. since you were kind enough to give me a not-so-tough challenge, I shall repay your kindness. Given that you love writing so much, this shouldn't be too difficult for you... : write a book about your brothers, how they spark your life.. hehe.. and let me read it when you're ready to do so.
3. A soft toy kinda light pink.
4. How you express yourself in your blog. It's really interesting to read how you pen down certain feelings and thoughts of yours.
5. (First:) hhmm... my memory is failing me.. I think it was Sunday School. You were such a quiet girl then. Not that you're not quiet now though.. sometimes you still are.
(Clearest:) heheh.. you kept thanking me after the laptop incident.
6. A care bear.
7. What is one thing, that you've not done, you'll regret not doing?

4 comments:

-priscilla- said...

wat book?

how come u know i have 'that' book?

im not THAT far away la

Anonymous said...

you talking about what book? boy meets girl is it...i know marcus has it lah and errr try hy, maybe he has it gua...
(jyj)

JTan said...

Haha.. no lah... if you wanna know wut book, go see Alicia's blog and read the part where she posted a challenge to me...

It's the book we gave you as your farewell gift lah Priscilla.. heheh..

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Potable water sand filter software keys Acyclovir and valtrex and comparison Buick airbags Mietwagen minivan Contribute defined benefit alcoa retirement plan boston web design firm audi dealer Best sites for digital camcorders Pennsylvania bextra lawsuit