Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Community

I've been to 2 camps over the past 2 weeks and I really thank God that I've indeed learned a lot from these 2 camps...

God has thought me how important it is to have a community... a community to support, encourage, teach, scold (hehe.. I need a lot of scolding sometimes), and build each other up.



My Community:










Indeed.. something to thank God for...

_______________________________________________


Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching.


- Hebrews 10:25

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

found you =)

Anonymous said...

ehe... i see my face in that pic... *woohoo*

but.. but... i can't seem to find the tagboard :(

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »