Monday, August 14, 2006

Fly

One is flying to Germany...



The other, I hope, will be flying high in her future undertakings...
















Mei Yee and Ennie... I would like to wish the both of you "ALL THE BEST!" as you face new challenges and experiences ahead.


Mei Yee... hope you have a safe flight and settle down well in the foreign place you're about to step on.

Ennie... CONGRATS! You're now a graduate... which also makes you officially unemployed until you get your posting.. heheh. Anyway.. wherever God sends you to, I'm sure He has great plans for you. Hope you will be able to make a difference in the place you're destined for.



OK.. I shall end my babblings with a verse for the both of you. Take care!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5,6

1 comment:

JTan said...

Oh hhmm.. well I saved that pic into my comp together with the other camp pics... I'm not sure if I asked first.. sorry if I didn't do so.. hehe.