Tuesday, August 29, 2006

THANKS!

THANKS!

Just wanna say a big "THANKS" to all of you who made my birthday special this year.

I thought celebrating it in the hospital was already special in itself actually.. haha!

And yes.. THANKS for all your prayers too. Though I'm not fully 100% recovered yet, I'm feeling way much better than when I was first admitted to Damai Services Hospital.

Special THANKS to all those who visited me at the hospital too.

Among those who visited me were Lukas and Lydia.. who gave me this Body Glove pencil box. Thanks for coming together with Hon Chien and Ruth.




Oh yes... let me introduce you to J-me.

J-me is my first ever teddy bear.

Trust me... I neither named it nor asked for it. But I am thankful for it as it accompanied me while I was on the hospital bed. A good companion I should say.. although it doesn't talk.

The Yong sisters - Ennie and Yennie - deserve a special "thanks" for this. Especially Yennie.. who came and surprised me in the hospital. Totally didn't expect you to come all the way and alone somemore. Brave lah you. Heheh.







This mini Adidas ball is also another first-timer. The first ever ball I've ever got in my life.

Hard to imagine how a football freak like me haven't got a ball his whole entire life until now eh. Heheh.

Thanks Deborah, Elise, Sue Ann and Andrew.









'Boy Meets Girl' by Joshua Harris.

Jamie Khoo (DQ)... you tricked me. I thought you wanted to buy the book for your own.

Thanks though... I'm sure this book will come in handy. Heheh.

Other contributors were James, Peanut, Fishilla, Amanda, Hui Min, Oon-Yow and Victoria. Thanks guys.

So this is the actual present eh... these guys gave me 'fake' presents as well. The 'fake' presents are the toy gun and the Ridsect aerosol. Haha.. funny lah you guys.

Don't worry... I'm sure the Ridsect will be useful in keeping mosquitoes away from me.

I don't quite get the toy gun part though. uuhh.. what's it for ah? -_-



My very own Birthday Umbrella!

Man, this really got me emo-fied.

All the 'get well' and birthday messages really made me super emo. Haha..

Thanks to all you HELP CFers!

Special thanks to Fishilla who thought of the idea. You stole Sharon's umbrella eh? Haha!





The 'fake' presents! Haha!

Getting the toy gun somewhat reminds me of the time when we gave Hon Chien some toy musical intruments. You guys curi-ed my idea eh... Haha.











ALL the presents. And cards too.

Thank you so much every one of you!

I'm truly thankful to God for allowing me to have all of you as my friends.

THANKS again.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa.. super the jiwang la you!
hahhhaa
put pictures and all of the gifts
so cool all your gifts
hahha glad you liked it=)
and you have a great day...evn after your birthday=)
at first i though the bear was named jamie..hahhahhahhaa
well, hope you enjoyed 22 years of iving and i pray that there will be many more amazing years to come!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh!!
the bear soo cute
of course it talks la
u're just not listening enough
tsk tsk
=p

-priscilla- said...

haha, the ridsect one was super funny! HAHAHA!!!

Happy belated bday!

anna said...

your pictures very nice! esp the last one with the umbrella covering all.. wah skill la... =)

JTan said...

To DQ, Priscilla and Anna - THANKS!.. heheh..

To Fishilla - I'm not listening enough? But how to listen? You teach me lah.. -_-

Anonymous said...

See? You are gaining popularity through the bear already. Told you so. =D